Tuesday, July 10, 2012

dearest enzo

Dear little Enzo,


Today was long--and so busy!  Oh, it felt like one thing right after another...after another...after another.  And you know that I love a nice, productive day as much as the next person.  But, once 8:00 hit, I felt like crying--knowing that tomorrow is just another busy day.  Things were just starting to feel monotonous and somewhat repetitive, then you gave me that mischievous, adorable smile.  You know, the one you learned a few weeks ago that always makes everything better!


That's the one!
Oh, and here it is again!


Oh, thank heavens for that smile tonight!  You flashed that grin a million times while I was giving you a fun little bath or playing pillow fight on our big bed.  

Now, that wasn't monotonous at all!  That made my day extraordinary!

Thanks, little one, for knowing how to turn a busy, regular Tuesday into something truly special!  

Love,

Your Momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment